FENRIS & M1 Bundle
FENRIS & M1 Bundle
Sale Sold out
Regular price $999.00
Regular priceUnit price per
The Fenris is simultaneously an:
- Arrow quiver/magazine (capacity of 5 arrows)
- Bow release with thumb trigger
- Pump action repeating system
The Fenris Compound Bow M1 is a specially selected and configured compound bow for the FENRIS-magazine:
- Magnesium riser
- 7075 aircraft-grade aluminum cams
- Premium limbs are manufactured in the USA
Red Dot Bundle:
- Pack contains: FENRIS magazine (incl. 5 arrows), M1 bow, 1 red dot sight, 1x CR2032 battery, assembly material
Fenris Laser Bundle:
- Pack contains: FENRIS magazine (incl. 5 arrows), M1 bow, 1 green laser sight, FENRIS laser mount, 1x 14250 battery, assembly material
View full details
- A Fenris-equipped bow is neither crossbow nor bow – it is a completely new arrow weapon category, although legal wise, it is considered to be a vertical bow. It’s easier to learn than a crossbow and much faster to get ready to shoot than a bow. No other arrow weapon offers these advantages. It’s easily possible to fire all 5 arrows in less than 5 seconds.
- The Fenris is a solid, featherlight, precise accessory suitable for most* modern bows. Without much training effort, the shooter achieves a high level of accuracy and marksmanship in the shortest possible time as well as an incredibly fast shot sequence. The magazine can be detached quickly for transport.
- The Fenris is CNC-machined from high-quality aluminum and professionally hard anodized. It’s made in Austria, making it a premium piece with top-notch accuracy and precision!
- The M1 Compound bow has a draw weight that ranges from 17 to 70 lbs and a draw-length that ranges from 19 to 30 inches. Its riser is made of high grade magnesium, its cams of aircraft-grade aluminum and its limbs are made in the USA