Just like the Stinger, our K1 is very versatile – being an effective fighting knife that you can mount directly on your Tactical but also a robust hunting or utility knife when paired up with the Survival in the back country. The drop-point blade and practical length as well as the tough, corrosion-resistant Boehler N690 steel make the K1 a knife of outstanding quality.
- The K1 is a high quality tactical knife and is manufactured by a long-standing knifemaker in Italy. The Boehler N690 blade offers outstanding edge retention plus good toughness and wear resistance – it keeps its edge well and is extremely corrosion resistant, but can still be sharpened easily. The scales are made of strong, black polymer with a non-slip texture. Polymer scales in different colors and especially fine anodized aluminum or wood scales are available separately. We offer the knife with a light or dark stonewashed finish.
- The included sheaths (one each for right-side and left-side carry) can be easily clipped to a belt, or attached to a Picatinny rail. The MOLLE-compatible clip allows the knife to be attached to belts, tactical vests, backpacks, plate carriers, and more depending on the scenario. The scales can be removed easily without tools for cleaning.
- Steambow K1 Knife
- 2 polymer sheaths (1 left and 1 right)
- Block for attachment to a Picatinny rail
- Belt clip (also compatible with MOLLE webbing)
- Small parts*
Note: For side attachment to the Stinger II, the optional side-mount Picatinny rail is required.
*There are two screws and nuts for each of the two mounting options in the set. These are attached diagonally for optimal hold or in series (either side by side or on top of each other) for more flexibility