TWO YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Your Steambow is manufactured to the highest possible standards, using quality materials to give a
lifetime of service. In the unlikely event that there are any defects in materials or workmanship in the
first twenty-four (24) months after retail purchase, we will repair or replace the defective items
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Replacement Parts and labor.
- Transportation charges to consumer for repaired product.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Any damage or faults caused by owner misuse, action or inaction.
- Transportation charges to Steambow Inc. for defective products.
- Damages caused by abuse or failure to perform normal maintenance.
- Any other expense.
- Parts subject to normal wear and tear.
- Consequential damages, incidental damages or incidental expenses including damage to property.
This warranty is in addition to you statutory rights. Retain your sales receipt as proof of purchase.
NOTE: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Fill out the form below or call Steambow Inc. at 833-464-2697 before returning any product.
Any implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to one year from the date of retail purchase.
NOTE: Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
To the extent any provision of this warranty is prohibited by federal, state or municipal law, which
cannot be preempted, it shall not be applicable. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, any you
may also have other rights, which vary from state to state and country to country. Illustrations and
photographs are for information purposes only and may not show the exact model you purchased.
THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE INVALID IF THE PRODUCT
- Has been incorrectly disassembled, reassembled or maintained
- Has been fitted with non-Steambow parts
- Has been abused, misused or improperly stored
- Original purchase receipt cannot be presented
- Has been sold or transferred by the original owner